SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Full Time positions
Start date January 11, 2021
As you consider your career path, why not start with an
innovative and comprehensive RN residency program such as our StaRN
Program. Our Med Surg department at Tulane Lakeside, has a great
opportunity for those of you interested in working alongside a
great team of qualified nurses and physicians to strengthen your
skills and enable you to be a well rounded RN.
Take a look at this video https://vimeo.com/185879385
Our Nurse Residency program is a year-long program comprised of
First Phase is the StaRN - Specialty Training Apprenticeship for
The program provides a highly integrated and systemic approach
to transitioning new graduate nurses by:
* Defining a comprehensive baseline set of measurements and
outcomes, evidence-based structure, processes, and content with
hands-on simulation training and classroom education
* Integrating, teaching, monitoring, and managing adherence to
* Objectively evaluating success in achieving the RN residency
* The program will also provide introduction and training to the
EMR system for your facility.
The second phase is YOUR Professional Development - Partner with
a mentor, attending monthly seminars, and complete an
evidence-based capstone project.
Full-Time Positions with Benefits
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Up to $5,250 in tax-free tuition reimbursement each calendar
year for higher education courses (tuition, books and
course-related fees - starts at 90 days of hire.
* 401K Plan - Facility provides a 100% annual match on your
contribution* (from 3% to 9% of pay).
* Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
* Generous Paid Time Off
* Flexible Spending Account
* Long Term and Short Term Disability Benefits
* Direct Deposit
* And lots more!
Tulane Lakeside Hospital
* 4700 South I-10 Service Road West
Metairie, LA 70001
* For Profit
* Established: 1964
* Tulane-Lakeside: 121 licensed beds and an additional 26 NICU
* Number of physicians: 1,300
* Number of FTE RNs/LPN: 219
* Number of full time employees: 450
Position Requirements (Minimum qualifications for the
* Graduated or graduating from an accredited school of
* Obtain ATT letter to sit for licensure exam by start of the
* Or state-approved temporary/permanent license
For Further information on available shifts, salary, relocation
assistance, shift differentials etc., please contact Graduate Nurse
Fay Baptist-Sims at 504-220-5247 or email
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.