SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you looking for a work environment as a RN Endoscopy Manager
where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with
Tulane Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be
a part of the HCA Healthcare team.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support
they need. At Tulane Medical Center we offer an array of medical,
dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make
your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family
needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
We are seeking a RN Endoscopy Manager for our center to ensure
that we continue to provide all patients with high quality,
efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support
each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels
patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply
About this unit:
* Three procedure rooms
* Approximately 20 case per day
* Amazing team work throughout all levels
* Assesses and evaluates patient care needs provided throughout
the endoscopic procedure continuum.
* Provides for continuity of individual patient care, safety,
and education by direct assessment, planning, intervention and
evaluation of the nursing plan of care for the patient undergoing
* Effectively communicates patient status to other appropriate
health care team members.
* Collects, compiles and analyzes quality indicator/process
improvement data relating to overall performance improvement
* Performs endoscopy center employee performance appraisals,
competency validation and human resource functions.
* Provides validation point to daily procedure charge
* Maintains oversight for daily staffing patterns and employee
assignments based upon patient activity, complexity and procedure
* Assists the Director in updating staff on issues relating to
professional practice issues.
* Creates strategic relationships with medical staff within the
* Maintains accurate and current records relating to
reprocessing and repairs of endoscopes and other equipment.
* Participates as requested on teams, committees, and special
projects both internal and external to the organization.
* Demonstrates personal and professional growth and expertise by
remaining current with state and federal associations and with
professional trends, and by participating in community
* Complies with all standards for safety, risk management, and
infection control as required by enforcement agencies.
Qualifications You Will Need
* Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
* Current Louisiana or Compact RN license required
* Current BLS/ACLS/PALS required.
* BSN Required.
* Minimum of 1 year experience in Endoscopy preferred.
* CGRN certification and membership in SGNA at the local, state
and national level preferred.
With 235+ beds, Tulane Medical Center is an acclaimed teaching,
research and medical center serving the greater New Orleans area.
Tulane Medical Center has been named a World's Best Hospital by
Newsweek in its 2019 listing of the top medical facilities across
the globe. Of the 1,000 hospitals listed in the report, Tulane
Medical Center is one of just 250 "World's Best Hospitals" found in
the United States and the only hospital in southern Louisiana on
At Tulane, our mission statement reminds us that above all else
we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. When we
speak of our mission, we usually think about our dedication to
patients and their families and our commitment to them. But we are
also equally committed to our employees.
You are part of an organization with a long history of
compassion and service to patients. The degree to which we as an
organization can provide quality healthcare service is highly
dependent on how well you are able to perform your job.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical
Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an
estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care,
uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to
apply for our RN Endoscopy Manager opening. We promptly review all
applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly
contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.