Accounts Payable Clerk - Bilingual (14704)
Company: Hornbeck Offshore Services
Posted on: May 6, 2021
While much of our business happens on the water, none of it
would be possible without our shoreside teams. With offices in
south Louisiana and ports of call across the globe, a shoreside
career with Hornbeck Offshore gives you the opportunity to
constantly broaden both your personal and professional horizons
with our dynamic team that fosters a culture of integrity,
commitment, excellence and teamwork. __ Summary Description The
Accounts Payable Clerk is responsible for processing vendor
invoices and related transactions for Hornbeck Offshore Services,
Inc. and subsidiaries. Scope of Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing vendor invoices on a daily basis for all companies
by applying invoices to the applicable purchase order or routing
for issue resolution through the Accounts Payable imaging and
- Responding to vendor inquiries regarding invoice payments
- Reconciling vendor statements.
- Record vendor credits to appropriate account as
- Maintaining electronic vendor files in the Accounts Payable
- Assisting with the distribution of vendor checks.
- Reviewing invoices and related support for accuracy and
- Assessing the applicability of sales or withholding taxes.
- Assisting with the determination of month-end purchase order
- Preparing and maintaining documented procedures for all tasks
- Other duties as assigned. Required Qualifications
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: At least three years of related experience
- Must be fluent in Portuguese.
- Type 60+wpm, MS Wrd, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Access
- Proficiency with 10-key and computer data entry required.
- Working knowledge of Lawson or similar accounting system
- Ability to get along well with others. Demands and Work
Environment Eyesight: Functional, correctable to 20/20. Hearing:
Functional, correctable to normal to perceive sounds at normal
speaking levels with or without correction; Ability to receive
detailed information through oral communication and to make the
discriminations in sound. Speech: Ability to express or exchange
ideas by means of the spoken word. Mobility: Unencumbered by
physical limitations to perform the following activities: Sedentary
work in an office environment that includes frequent sitting,
occasional standing and walking, gross and fine motor dexterity for
typing and reasonable lifting of office products up to 10 lbs.
Hours of Work Standard office hours are Monday through Friday,
8:00am until 5:00pm. Overtime hours only as needed with advance
supervisor approval. Regular and reliable attendance is required.
__ Walk-ins will be accepted by appointment only M/F/EEO/AA
Keywords: Hornbeck Offshore Services, New Orleans , Accounts Payable Clerk - Bilingual (14704), Other , Covington, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!