Workday Financials Integrations Associate (Financial Services)
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: June 10, 2021
A career in our Workday Finance practice, within Workday
Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help
our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and
unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on
understanding the forces shaping their business and developing
industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the
entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation. In joining, you'll
be a part of a team that helps our clients reinvent their financial
management capabilities and drive change across their businesses.
Acting as a true business partner, we get to know their business so
they can achieve business process optimisation and gain access to a
full range of financial capabilities, relevant analytics and
metrics, and fully auditable process management that delivers
accurate and timely financial information for confident decision
making with Workday.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems
and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate
manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global
network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
1 year(s) experience in developing Workday integrations
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Finance, Accounting,
Computer and Information Science, Organizational Management
Workday Integration, Workday Financials, Workday Studio
Demonstrates some abilities with, and/or a proven record of
success as both an individual contributor and team member,
identifying and addressing client needs by:
- Demonstrating technical experience in implementing Workday
integrations, with some experience in Workday Studio Integration
- Demonstrating technical integration experience with external
3rd parties (e.g. Banks and Procurement providers);
- Being familiar with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) application
delivery on a global level;
- Working in a global/virtual team environment;
- Gathering and documenting requirements from users as input into
the design of an integration;
- Demonstrating familiarity with database and application design
technologies such as SQL, XML/XLST, Web Services (SOAP, REST), and
middleware (MuleSoft, Boomi, etc.);
- Demonstrating familiarity with object oriented data structures
- Demonstrating knowledge of Agile methodologies such as Scrum,
XP, and Kanban;
- Demonstrating proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Visio;
- Demonstrating communication skills, both written and
- Demonstrating competence in the English language as it relates
- Encouraging continued alignment to PwC IT Integration Standards
and the correct selection of technologies, where appropriate acting
as a champion for these standards when working with territories in
- Engaging with 3rd parties as appropriate to build and test
integrations to their systems;
- Working with a testing team to create testing plans and agree
testing exit criteria to validate the requirements are met;
- Establishing that identified defects are resolved in a timely
fashion during testing phases;
- Creating Standard Operating Procedures for Integrations,
establishing that failures can be remediated quickly and
- Acting as Level 3 Support where problems with integrations
arise that cannot be resolved at level 2;
- Exhibiting significant Financials (FINS) reporting/analytics
experience in a fast-paced Hi-Tech Environment, preferably in the
- Showcasing proven experience of delivering support to a global
user population; and,
- Working across a distributed technical landscape to design,
develop, test and support integrated solutions.
Keywords: PwC, New Orleans , Workday Financials Integrations Associate (Financial Services), Other , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!