Technology Implementation Specialist (Process Engineer)
Company: DuPont de Nemours Inc.
Location: La Place
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This role is responsible for defining and delivering Process
Safety Management (PSM), Grow & Improve projects in alignment with
tactical and strategic Business Technology objectives. Responsible
for providing technical training and coaching to operations
technical staff. Provides engineering support for Root Cause
Investigations (RCIs). Collaborates across Manufacturing Technology
(MT), Operations, Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S),
Research and Development (R&D), etc. Leads or participates in
Process Hazards Analysis (PHA). First contact in MT for advanced
troubleshooting. Leads or supports raw materials qualification or
trials for new products.
- Applies knowledge of the Line of Business (LOB) technology to
define and implement solutions for PSM, Grow and Improve
- Leads or Participates in front end loading of capital
- Provides input into Business Technology Implementation Plan
- Provides input into Multi-Generational Technology Plan
- Lead or Participates in Process Hazards Analysis (PHAs).
- First contact in Manufacturing Technology (MT) for advanced
troubleshooting for Operations.
- Responsible for providing technical training and coaching to
Operations Engineers and Technical staff.
- Provide required engineering support for Root Cause
- Leads or supports raw material qualification or trials for new
- Validates technical solutions and documents results to drive
toward a standardized Process Technology.
- Provides technical input for Management of Change.
- Lead or Participate in Project Reviews.
- Collaborates across MT, Operations, EH&S, R&D,
- BS Chemical Engineering Degree required
- 5+ years of manufacturing or related experience required
- Line of business experience preferred
- Process Safety Management (High Hazard Process/Low Hazard
Operation) experience preferred
Capabilities Required for this Role (Knowledge Skills &
Learning agility - A personal drive to learn, pivot when
necessary, and adapt to the ever-changing needs of our company in
the face of a changing world and customer base
Intellectual curiosity - Proactively investing time and energy
into learning more and personally developing, in the interest of
improving yourself and delivering better results
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national
origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected
class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply
for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact
For US Applicants: See the "Equal Employment Opportunity is the
Law" poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
Keywords: DuPont de Nemours Inc., New Orleans , Technology Implementation Specialist (Process Engineer), Other , La Place, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!