Medical Social Worker (MSW)
Company: Carpenter Health Network
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Were growing and adding to our dynamic health care team!
EXPERIENCED MEDICAL SOCIAL WORKER (MSW) NEEDED.
We are seeking Full Time and PRN Licensed Medical Social Worker
(MSW) to join our patient care team in Covington, LA. We invite you
to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Hospice and Home Health
Care Companies in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida,
Arkansas, and Texas.
For Full-Time, St. Joseph Hospice offers you: competitive pay,
401-k, Paid Time off (PTO), free CEU online accreditation courses,
health, dental, life and short term disability insurance, and
- Complete documentation accurately and in a timely manner
- Conduct patient assessments and ongoing care of hospice
- Communicate with patients, families, and co-workers
- Manage casework needs of terminal ill patients and family
- Participate in discharge planning and in-service programs
related to the needs of the patient.
- Great time management skills
- Minimum of 1-2 years as a Licensed Medical Social Worker
- Master's Degree in Social Work
- Current Louisiana license
- Previous Home Health or Hospice experience preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Valid driver license, proof of insurance and reliable
transportation for in-home visits
- People-oriented; Must be empathetic
Exceptional People providing Exceptional Care.
Only candidates with appropriate experience will be considered.
All others need not apply. EEO.
Keywords: Carpenter Health Network, New Orleans , Medical Social Worker (MSW), Other , Covington, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!