Regional Claims Manager
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and
consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive
and people prosper. We live a culture motivated by The Gallagher
Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven
by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with
customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their
- Supervises their own team of advocates plus some number of
other supervisors based on individual branch needs.
- Drives adjuster hiring and development.
- Actively leads assigned advocate workloads and performance, as
well as that for assigned supervisors.
- Drives compliance and standard methodology reporting.
Demonstrates a detailed understanding of corporate policies and
- Uses various metric driven tools such as FOCUS, the Managers
Tool Kit and Scoreboard to evaluate performance and resolves
problem areas in advance of them becoming service issues.
- Takes ownership to resolve such issues.
- Defines team goals and communicates team goals.
- Motivates people to perform at the highest level.
- Ensures receipt and maintenance of appropriate licenses and/or
certifications for themselves and all assigned staff for all states
in which states are being handled.
- Communicates with clients, carriers and brokers in a
professional, collaborative and proactive manner.
- Works collaboratively all internal divisions.
- High school diploma and 12 or more years related claim
- At least 3 of supervisor experience required.
- Appropriately licensed and/or certified in all states in which
claims are being handled.
- Knowledge of all team member related functions.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements
- Requires exceptional analytical and problem solving
- Ensures flawless and consistent execution of client service
instructions and performance guarantees
- Ability to actively review work of others via file reviews;
identify mentor opportunities, act on needed mentor opportunities
and position subordinates for successful development leading to
advancement within the organization.
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including:
medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K),
employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement,
employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability
varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift
program, and more.
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV
online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any
offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion
of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S.
citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary
residents. Temporary residence does not include those with
non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as
students in practical training status. Exceptions to these
requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified
candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or
Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among
other things, post-employment obligations relating to
non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal
employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor
any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national
origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran
status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived
sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the
employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to,
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion,
compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition,
Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or
mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a
disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business. #LI-JO1
Keywords: Gallagher, New Orleans , Regional Claims Manager, Other , Metairie, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!