Supervised Living DCA2 -Picayune, MS- Monday- Friday - $10.00
Company: Acadia Healthcare
Posted on: January 16, 2022
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide assistance in program activities at the Supervised
- Provide one-on-one or group instruction/assistance to
individuals regarding their daily needs.
- Complete routine daily check of van (including tires, gas
gauge, etc.) and report deficiencies to supervisor in a timely
- Accurately monitor and maintain data collection sheets and
submit to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Assist with assessment of individuals' strengths and needs as
- Assist with preparation of individuals' meals and provide
client training as needed.
- Communicate with supervisor related to the need to revise,
delete, or add training objectives as deemed necessary.
- Physically assist in maintaining the home in a neat and orderly
- Monitor and document individual behaviors using specific and
descriptive terms accurately (i.e., behavior changes, accidents,
- Encourage individuals to be independent and attend and
participate in assigned activities.
- Provide realistic, positive assurance to individuals regarding
benefits of treatment and participation.
- Assist in physical maintenance of a therapeutic environment by
promoting an environment that encourages individuals to learn new
skills and make choices through activity involvement, hands-on
- Follow proper protocol related to I/A and serious incident
reports. - - - - - - - - - -
- Ensure the safety of all individuals living in the home at all
- Adhere to all Millcreek and HCBS MR/DD waiver program policies
and procedures. - - - - - - - - -
- Follows all safety policies and adheres to all workers'
compensation program guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Acadia Healthcare, New Orleans , Supervised Living DCA2 -Picayune, MS- Monday- Friday - $10.00, Other , Picayune, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!