Front Desk Supervisor
Company: Holiday Inn Club Vacations
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: June 24, 2022
At Holiday Inn Club Vacations, we believe in strengthening
families. And we look for people who exhibit the courage, caring
and creativity to help us become the most loved brand in family
travel. We're committed to growing our people, memberships, resorts
and guest love. That's why we need individuals who are passionate
in life and bring those qualities to work every day. Do you instill
confidence, trust and respect in those around you? Do you encourage
success and build relationships? If so, we're looking for you.
The Front Desk Supervisor will assist in leading the team by
creating a warm, inviting and memorable experience for our owners
and guests. This individual will participate in the hiring,
training, evaluation, and supervision of all personnel. Additional
responsibilities include ongoing training, coaching, and
counseling. This individual will ensure the staff's commitment to
maintaining service expectations through observation,
communication, and recognition.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS
* Assist Front Desk Manager in assuring Front Desk business
transactions (check-ins/out, etc.), are completed in accordance
with company standards.
* Assist in leading the front desk team toward providing an
exceptional and memorable vacation experience for all guests,
including coaching, ongoing training, counseling.
* Assist Front Desk Manager in the creation and implementation of
action plans to increase departmental scores.
* Assist Front Desk Manager in producing certain management reports
on a weekly or monthly basis.
* Other projects as assigned by the General Manager or Front Desk
* Observe and provide direct constructive feedback to employees.
Displays unique problem solving to obtain a positive outcome in
adverse guest and employee situations. Effectively communicate
within the Front Office and to its partners, Maintenance,
Housekeeping, Activities, etc.
* Along with the Front Desk Manager, the Front Desk Supervisor will
create and implement goals and plans to develop the staff to exceed
guest and owner expectations.
* Responsible for assisting in training all new team members and
certifying them in processes.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma; college preferred or relevant experience as
* Previous experience in a Front Office, Reservations, or Customer
Service timeshare resort would be ideal; however, experience in a
same-sized hotel or resort would be considered.
* All candidates will require orientation to Holiday Inn Club
Vacations unique computer system. Subject to candidate's level of
experience and specific skill level, an outstanding candidate
should become quite proficient in 60-90 days.
* Must have extensive experience working in a property management
* Must be proficient in working with Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Must have excellent guest and employee relations skills.
* Ideal candidates will have exceptional verbal and written
Keywords: Holiday Inn Club Vacations, New Orleans , Front Desk Supervisor, Other , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!