Location: Golden Meadow
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Opportunity: HydroChemPSC is looking for a Supervisor to
join their safety conscious team! The Supervisor is responsible for
two or more crews by planning, leading, organizing and coordinating
the daily operations of the service line crew. This includes
responsibility over proper operation of equipment, driving
operational efficiencies at the work site and ensuring accurate
documentation related to the job is completed in a timely fashion.
Ensures compliance with all Company policies/procedures and
maintains/improves good customer relations by providing quality,
timely industrial cleaning services.About HydroChemPSCHydroChemPSC,
a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and
environmental services company in North America supporting the
upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an
exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career
development platform, committed customer service, deep industry
expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed
to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the
safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and
the most comprehensive training and career development for our
- Instructs, provides feedback and directs and assists crew in
performance of job duties to complete work in accordance with
client requirements and Company policies, practices and procedures.
Enforces Company employee policies and may remove employee from job
- May schedule job and crews.
- May dispatch crews based on calls received on nights and
- May act as Operations Manager or Branch Manager when
- Reads work order and ensures all required equipment is
available and operational prior to starting job.
- Inspects equipment and general work area prior to starting any
job. Corrects deficiencies that may cause accidents, injuries, lost
productivity or harm to equipment or that are inconsistent with
- Informs client as required regarding job status and client
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment
- Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts,
and submits to designated management.
- Trains Technicians and Operators on-the-job in equipment
operation, service line processes and necessary paperwork.
- Operates all necessary equipment in service line (chemical,
hydro-blasting, painting, blasting, and vacuum) in accordance with
operation training and safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Working Environment:
- Industrial setting, refinery, petrochemical, utilities, pulp
and paper mills, barge, onshore/offshore, etc.Skills and
- Minimum 5 plus years of experience preferred but not required
within the industrial cleaning industry. Prior supervisory
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and ability in people
- Strong knowledge in operating equipment used in service
- Ability to comprehend the English language, written and
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting equipment is
- Current certification as an authorized Company
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience.HydroChemPSC
and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all
individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national
origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran
status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law.
HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*HPC
Keywords: HydroChemPSC, New Orleans , Field Supervisor, Other , Golden Meadow, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!