Company: Easterseals Louisiana Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.DescriptionMission & Vision:
Easterseals Louisiana is a non-profit organization whose mission is
to assist children and adults with physical and intellectual
disabilities achieve independence. It is our vision to be
recognized as an organization that transforms communities and
engages all members through quality service, knowledge and
compassion.Job Description: Support Coordination also known as Case
Management is a core specialty of our company supporting adults and
children living with physical, intellectual, and mental
disabilities. We need reliable and dedicated professionals (only
the best) to help us meet our mission and help our participants
lead the independent lives they deserve.
- Complete monthly home visits/phone calls (currently virtual)
and monitoring of services monthly/quarterly progress reports.
- Conduct and completes annual planning documents
- Plan, schedule, and coordinate meetings with participants and
- Leverage technology to develop plans of care and to participate
in assessment certification training.
- Respond to participant changes in needs, completing/submitting
the appropriate paperwork.
- Research, access, and link services.
- Communicate and work with service providers to ensure
appropriate service provision.
- Maintain all responsibilities and requirements in regard to
incidents and reporting.
- Meet with the supervisor for weekly supervision, consultation,
and discussion of participant needs.
- Attend and participate in weekly staff meetings.
- Attend and participate in required training.
- Complete intake work as needed.
- Our Support Coordinators may carry a caseload of approximately
- PROVIDES NEEDED ASSISTANCE OR FILLS IN FOR OTHER SUPPORT
COORDINATORS AS NECESSARY AND/OR DIRECTED BY SUPERVISOR. POSITION
REQUIREMENTS: Qualifications (please take note, we have no
flexibility on degrees accepted. These are conditions of our
- a Bachelor's Degree in Social Services or Human Services
related field OR a degree with at least 16 hours in ONE area of
Human Services (i.e. Sociology, Psychology, Education, Counseling,
Social Services, Family & Participant Science, Rehabilitation
Services, or equivalent.)
- Reliable transportation so that you may make visits to the
field to conduct participant visits. These visits are generally
held in the home of the participant. You may anticipate about 50%
or more of your time will be in the field on home visits.
- Easterseals Louisiana is a Drug-Free Workplace, pre-employment
and random drug tests will be administered.
- Will be required to pass Easterseals Louisiana's background
check and driver's license check
- Those who do not choose to be vaccinated and provide proof of
vaccination, will be required to follow agency protocols.
Salary:$30,000-32,000 It is important that Support Coordinator
employees understand, barring accommodation, their commitment to
our participant (client), and the team is in part shown through
good attendance. Easterseals Louisiana makes hiring and employment
decisions without regard to age, the color of skin, disability,
gender expression and identity, genetic predisposition, marital
status, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, veteran's status, status as a victim of domestic
violence, and all other protected groups and classes under Federal
and State Laws and executive orders. All employees must pass
background and drug screenLOCATION: LA, CovingtonPI182891328
Keywords: Easterseals Louisiana Inc., New Orleans , Support Coordinator, Other , Covington, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!