Company: The Judge Group
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Location: New Orleans, LA Description: Jr.
Underwriter**REMOTE*** - -The Jr Underwriters are responsible for
evaluating the single biggest transaction for consumers in their
lives. The analytical and data driven decisions that an Underwriter
makes are critical to our success. They also determine if loan
files submitted for credit decisions meet Secondary market, HPF
credit guidelines and overall risk profile as defined by HPF.
- Review and validate loan application data and documents
received for decision
- Run and review all pertinent risk and collateral evaluation
tools prior to loan decision
- Decision loan file based on HPF credit risk definitions and
- Communicate loan decision to Originator
- Work with Jr. Underwriter on condition clearing and/or
questions to ensure adherence to loan guidelines and requirements
- Be available to Closing, Funding and/or Post-Closing if any
issues arise on loan filesSKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Keywords: The Judge Group, New Orleans , Jr Underwriter, Other , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!