Specialist, Community Engagement
Company: Molina Healthcare
Location: Long Beach
Posted on: June 26, 2022
JOB DESCRIPTION Job Summary Responsible for achieving
established goals improving Molina's enrollment growth objectives
encompassing all lines of business. Works collaboratively with key
departments across the enterprise to improve overall choice rates
and assignment percentages. KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Under limited supervision, responsible for carrying out
enrollment events and achieving assigned membership growth targets
through a combination of direct and indirect marketing activities,
with the primary responsibility of improving the plan's overall
choice rate. Works collaboratively with other key departments to
increase the Medicaid assignment percentage for Molina.
- Works closely with other team members and management to
develop/maintain/deepen relationships with key business leaders,
community-based organizations (CBOs) and providers, ensuring all
efforts are directed towards building Medicaid. Effectively moves
relationships through the enrollment pipeline.
- Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual
enrollment goals and growth targets, as established by
- Schedules, coordinates & participates in Marketplace enrollment
events, encourages key partners to participate, and assists where
- Works cohesively with Provider Services to ensure providers
within assigned territory are aware of Molina products and
services. Establishes simple referral processes for providers and
CBOs to refer clients who may be eligible for Medicaid
- Viewed as a subject matter expert (SME) by community and
influencers on the health care delivery system and wellness
- Delivers presentations, attends meetings, and distributes
educational materials to both members and potential members.
- Assists with all incoming calls and assist perspective members
or members with health access related questions.
- Identify partnerships with key sponsorship opportunities and
provide justification to determine Molina's participation.
- Identify and promote Molina's Helping Hands program out in the
community and create opportunities for employees to
- Responsible for managing their own daily schedule in alignment
with department goals and initiatives as assigned by regions.
- Key in the development of SMART goals and provide input on
department priorities. JOB QUALIFICATIONS Required Education
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, job-related experience. Required
- Min. 3 years of related experience (e.g., marketing, business
development, community engagement, healthcare industry).
- Demonstrated exceptional networking and negotiations
- Demonstrated strong public speaking and presentations
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented
environment with little supervision.
- Must be able to attend public events in outdoor venues in all
- Must be able to sit and stand for long periods.
- Must be able to drive up to 3 hours to attend events. Must be
able to lift 30 pounds. Required License, Certification,
- Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and
be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable
transportation. Preferred Education Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
or related discipline. Preferred Experience
- Solid understanding of Health Care Markets, including
- Previous healthcare marketing, enrollment and/or
grassroots/community outreach experience a plus.
- 5 years of outreach experience serving low-income
- 3 - 5 years project management experience, preferably in a
health care or outreach setting.
- Experience presenting to influencer and low-income
- Experience in sales or marketing techniques.
- Fluency in a second language highly desirable.
- Preferred License, Certification, Association
- Active Life & Health Insurance
- Market Place Certified To all current Molina employees: If you
are interested in applying for this position, please apply through
the intranet job listing. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive
benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal
Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V. #PJHPO #LI-BEMOREby Jobble
Keywords: Molina Healthcare, New Orleans , Specialist, Community Engagement, Other , Long Beach, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!