Stock Team Associate
Company: Cost Plus World Market
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionJoin our store team and share your passion for
great service in a fast and fun retail environment! The Stock
Associate, along with other members of the World Market Team, is
responsible for a variety of duties including providing exceptional
customer service, cashiering, merchandising, stocking merchandise,
and maintaining visual standards established by management.THE
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STOCK ASSOCIATE (Non-Exempt)
- Physically unloading trucks and check in product according to
- Stocking merchandise according to visual standards, schematics,
visual direction, pricing standards, productivity and safety
- Maintaining the stockroom and sales floor organization and
- Adhering to all company Loss prevention policy and procedures,
and distressed merchandise procedures.
- General housekeeping as directed by management.
- Assisting customers utilizing World Market service standards as
well as representing World Market brand.
- Cashiering according to customer service guidelines and
register procedures as needed.REQUIRED SKILLS
- 1+ Years experience in a retail stocking position preferred,
but not required.
- Excellent communication & time management skills.
- Ability to initiate a conversation
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.Benefits:Dental InsuranceHealth
InsuranceVision InsuranceRetirement$45,000-$52,000 yearly
Keywords: Cost Plus World Market, New Orleans , Stock Team Associate, Other , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!