Operator Assistant II - Service Operator II - Nitrogen
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry. Job Duties
- Under strict supervision, assists in Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
and safety meetings, and the rigging up and down of Nitrogen
service line equipment.
- Maintains general housekeeping responsibilities on location and
at the service center.
- Assist in performing post and pre job equipment inspections for
the next service job.
- Learns basic Nitrogen operations including but not limited to:
(1) performing pre job equipment inspections and complete necessary
paperwork and (2) performing post job and preventative maintenance
procedures on nitrogen equipment.
- Drives a truck or other assigned equipment as required.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the
viability of the organization. Error is readily ascertainable by
the supervisor and can be corrected.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and
complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures
and regulations. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and
Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the Quality Improvement
- Completion of high school or similar education and 6 months
experience is required.
- Must have successfully passed company tests or met task
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division is
- Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Licensure to drive commercial vehicles is required. Candidates
having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will
receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their
experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business
needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a
variety of job opportunities might be available, including Service
Operator I - Nitrogen or Service Operator II - Nitrogen.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation. Location 114 Clendenning Rd, Houma, Louisiana,
70363, United States Job Details Requisition Number: 153236
Experience Level: Experienced Hire Job Family: Operations Product
Service Line: Production Solutions Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Keywords: Halliburton, New Orleans , Operator Assistant II - Service Operator II - Nitrogen, Other , Houma, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!