PM Front Desk Supervisor
Company: Al Copeland Investments
Posted on: November 25, 2022
PM Front Desk Supervisor will represent the hotel to the guest
throughout all stages of the guests stay by working with all hotel
personnel to ensure every guest experience superior customer care.
Responsibilities include registering guests, assigning rooms,
accommodating special requests, and ensuring the guests have a
pleasant stay and smooth checkout. Supports the front desk agents
in dealing with challenges upon check-in or check-out. Assist with
front desk schedules to ensure coverage needs are met.
Responsibilities & Job Duties
* Maintains an inventory of vacancies, reservations, and room
* Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department.
Takes same-day reservations and future reservations when necessary.
Knows cancellation procedures.
* Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room
* Registers arriving guests and assigns rooms.
* Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department
by notifying housekeeping of all check-outs, late check-outs, early
check-ins, special requests, and part-day rooms.
* Coordinates guest room maintenance work with the engineering and
* Uses persuasive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote
other services of the hotel.
* Knows daily activities and meetings taking place in the
* Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or
* Manages and resolves all guest complaints in a professional and
* Processes guest check-outs and handles monetary transactions.
* Maintains customers' privacy.
* Maintains a high level of professional appearance and
* Oversees all front desk agents to ensure accuracy.
* Performs property walks
* Completes schedules to ensure proper coverages are met
* Assist with training of new employees
* Ensures that all policies and procedures of all front desk agents
are in place.
* Ensures that the lobby and front desk area are clean, organized,
visually appealing, and well stocked with all necessary
* Properly compiles, completes, and distributes reports to all
management and relevant staff.
* Reports maintenance, security, or safety issues to the
Keywords: Al Copeland Investments, New Orleans , PM Front Desk Supervisor, Other , Metairie, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!