Customer Safety & Security Supervisor (Harrah's Casino)
Company: Harrah's New Orleans
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Harrah's New Orleans Casino & Hotel, a Caesars Entertainment
company, earned recognition by The Time-Picayune and The New
Orleans Advocate as one of the Top Workplaces for 2022 in the
Greater New Orleans. As a destination property in the heart of the
city, Harrah's New Orleans is looking for fun, professional, and
responsible Krewe Members who love delivering extraordinary
services to our guests. If you enjoy working in a fun and
fast-paced environment, we may have a career opportunity for
*JOB SUMMARY: *The Supervisor of Customer Safety & Security
coordinates security activities throughout the casino and hotel. In
addition, he/she will assist security personnel to deliver service
to guests and ensure a safety environment.
*ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: *
* Trains and coordinates Security personnel to ensure compliance
with all related policies to provide a safe environment for our
* Coordinates Louisiana Economic Development Gaming Commission and
company policies to ensure effective performance. Assists Security
Shift Manager in Security functions to include scheduling,
monitoring of alarms and reporting of disorder on the casino and
hotel premises Ensures that posts in their zones are properly
manned and that reliefs are provided when necessary.
* Evaluates the performance of personnel under their supervision.
Acts as a role model, always presenting oneself as a credit to the
casino and encourages others to do the same.
* Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to
regulatory, departmental and company policies.
* Demonstrates Harrahs Spotlight 5 behaviors: Initiates Friendly
Greeting, Smiles and Makes Eye Contact, Demonstrates Upbeat and
Positive Attitude, Checks for Satisfaction, Provides a Warm
* Must be at least 21 years old or older
* High school diploma, extensive professional and college level
training are required.
* Must possess strong leadership, supervisory and interpersonal
* Extensive command or supervisory level law enforcement
experience, and/or casino security experience, or a combination
thereof, is required.
* Must possess strong oral and written skills with good analytical
ability. Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a
team. Must present a well-groomed appearance.
*PHYSICAL, MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS: *
* Must be able to maneuver to all areas of the casino. Must be able
to lift up to 25 pounds and carry up to 25 pounds. Must be able to
bend, reach, kneel, twist and grip items while working at assigned
desk area. Must be able to stoop, bend, jump, twist, crouch, grip
and carry heavy loads and run on level surfaces as well as up and
down stairs. Must have the ability to listen, solve problems,
negotiate, use collaboration skills and give oral and written
instructions. Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful
situations. Must be able to read, write, speak and understand
English. Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
*GAMING PERMIT: * NON-KEY
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Professional development assistance
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Weekend availability
* Have you worked at Harrah's New Orleans or any other Caesars
Entertainment properties in the past?
* Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Harrah's New Orleans, New Orleans , Customer Safety & Security Supervisor (Harrah's Casino), Other , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!