Company: Lendmark Financial Services, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At Lendmark Financial Services, we believe the success of our
company is specifically attributable to the quality of our
employees and their commitment to our customers. We value each
customer and understand that people want to do business with people
who care. That's one way we differ from our competitors. We are
proud of what we as a team have accomplished. We will always strive
for improvement, our motto since day one has been "Success is the
Lendmark Financial Services offers a comprehensive benefits package
for employees and dependents that includes medical, dental, vision
benefits, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k), life insurance,
long-term disability, tuition assistance and an employee assistance
program. We also offer optional benefits such as critical care,
auto, home and pet insurance as well as other ancillary insurance
options.SUMMARY:The role of the Division Specialist is to support
multiple branches as assigned by the AVP, Divisional Branch
Coordinator. - The Division Specialist will be responsible for
overseeing the efficient operation of multiple branches and
ensuring all operational functions are completely and properly
performed to expectations, while conveying a feeling of trust,
service, security and satisfaction to customers and staff.
- Assist with the support and management of multiple branch
locations and motivation of the staff to meet goals and objectives
relating to branch profitability, volume, lending, credit quality,
collections and expense.
- Make loan decisions up to established lending limits or
recommend loan decisions; process consumer loans; close consumer
loans; collect accounts in varying stages of delinquency.
- Assist multiple branch managers with business development
relationships within the community. Sell products and services to
meet sales goals.
- Assist customers with the implementation of solutions, and
monitor overall customer satisfaction.
- Assist multiple branch managers with matters regarding hiring,
staffing, training, performance reviews and terminations as
- Ensure a high quality of customer service.
- Ability to travel as required
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED from accredited institution
- 5 plus years consumer finance or related experience
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient working knowledge of industry or related industry
lending software, Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- Bilingual, Spanish/English
- Office Environment
If you are interested in a fast paced, high growth, team oriented
and great culture environment, you'll enjoy a career with us!
Keywords: Lendmark Financial Services, LLC, New Orleans , Division Specialist, Other , Metairie, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!