Adjunct Faculty - Psychology
Company: State of Louisiana
Posted on: January 25, 2023
To apply for this position applicants should apply on the Nunez
Community College website, Faculty & Staff/ Human Resources/
Employment Opportunities and send your information to
This posting is for a part-time, adjunct position.
The Department of Arts and Humanities seeks adjunct instructor to
teach the following courses in the /2019-2020 Semesters. Adjunct
instructors are hired by the department, the Division of Arts and
Humanities, at Nunez Community College on a term-by-term basis as
Dates/Times - Day and night classes; various times available
Salary - $2000 per credit course taught
In order to be considered for employment, applicant must scan and
attach the required documentation to electronic application or mail
to: Nunez Community College, ATTN: HR, Chalmette, LA 70043.
* Application should include a cover letter
* A current curriculum vitae outlining education and 3 applicable
* Graduate and undergraduate transcripts.
Incomplete applications will not be considered
A criminal background check will be required for all selected
applicants. An offer of employment is contingent upon passing a
pre-employment background check.
This organization participates in the E-Verify program.
Candidate must have a Master's degree or higher in Psychology or
related field and at least 18 hours in the discipline.
* Ability to work in excess of 40 hours a week, which may include
nights and weekends
* Ability to view a computer screen for long periods of time
* Ability to function in a high-pressure, stressful environment and
meet stringent deadlines
* Ability to operate a computer and standard office equipment
* Ability to carry
Keywords: State of Louisiana, New Orleans , Adjunct Faculty - Psychology, Other , Chalmette, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!