Registered Nurse (RN) New Orleans LA
Company: Crescent City Recruitment Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
We are currently recruiting for multiple Registered Nurse
openings for our Nursing Home clients located across the New
Orleans area and offering $5k New Hire Sign on Bonus. We have days,
evenings and night shifts available.New RN Graduates are encouraged
to apply, there is a specific onboard program to support your
transition into the nursing profession.These openings are direct
placement for employment, you will be working directly for and with
your new employer, not an agency.The average annual compensation
for the Registered Nursing roles with the medical / hospital groups
are ranging between $55k - $80k.
- To be considered as a serious applicant, you must be currently
licensed and have an unencumbered Registered Nursing License in the
State of Louisiana.You will also be offered a full comprehensive
benefits package, including:
- Full Medical and Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid holidays
- And More!As a Registered Nurse your scope of work and
- Provide clinical oversight of all nursing care services and
- Evaluate patients with respiratory diseases.
- Ensure high quality and safe delivery of nursing care services
to all residents.
- Coordinate provision of nursing care services with strict
adherence to administrative policies, state regulations, and
- Provide treatments such as aerosol treatment, mechanical
ventilator, inhalants and other respiratory treatments.
- Clinical Documentation, evaluate treatments, communicate with
physicians and nursing staff.Requirements:
- BLS Certification
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program
- Experience in a setting to be familiar with JACO, LDH, CMS
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Louisiana Medicare/ Medicaid regulations and
Department of Health and Hospitals RegulationsRequired
Keywords: Crescent City Recruitment Group, New Orleans , Registered Nurse (RN) New Orleans LA, Other , Ama, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!