Merchandising Sales Associate, High Volume
Company: Tractor Supply
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Overview Text TSC to 25000 to Apply This position is responsible
for working as part of the Field Activity Support Team (FAST),
primarily in a single store, to own and execute "start to finish"
variable tasks such as planograms, signage, price changes and
physical inventories, as well as provide support for other tasks
including merchandise and fixture assembly, and the maintenance of
all signage. This position will interact with customers and team
members, while providing legendary customer service.
Responsibilities As a FAST Team Member, it is essential that you be
available, flexible, adaptable and service-oriented, as you must be
able to fulfill all of the following requirements: * Maintain
regular and predictable attendance.
* Work scheduled shifts Monday thru Thursday unless otherwise
dictated by business needs.
* Communicate proactively and regularly with District FAST
Supervisor on work completion, issues, and offer solutions to
* Complete planograms and resets accurately and in a timely
* Maintain visual merchandise standards
* Perform store specific measurements
* Complete store layout initiatives
* Perform accurate counts for store inventories, as well as cycle
* Complete Tractor Way top cap process
* Complete store price changes accurately and in a timely
* Hang store signage including, but not limited to, Circulars,
Price Cuts and Managers' Specials
* Assemble merchandise, fixtures and PDQs
* Perform detailed recovery and review planogram integrity
* Make the customer a priority when approached and provide
legendary customer service while in stores through the use of
* Greet the Customer
* Uncover the Customers' needs
* Recommend products
* Ask for the Sale * Provide peak coverage as needed (e.g.,
* Team Members also may be required to perform other duties as
assigned. Qualifications Experience: Prior retail and/or
merchandising experience is required. Farming, ranching,
pet/equine, or welding knowledge is preferred. Must be 18 years of
age or older. Education: A high school diploma or equivalent is
preferred, but not required. Regardless of education level, FAST
Team Members must be able to read, write and count accurately.
Professional Certifications: None Other knowledge, skills or
abilities: * Farming, ranching, pet/equine, or welding knowledge is
* Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
* Basic computer skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve issues
ethically and with minimal conflict.
* Must be self-directed and have the ability to complete
assignments with little to no assistance. Company Overview Tractor
Supply Company (TSCO), the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the
United States, is dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture
built on our Team Members' commitment to our Mission and Values.
With over 2,000 stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce
platform, Tractor Supply ranks in the Fortune 300 with annual
revenues of more than $12 billion and growing! Come grow your
career with us as we serve those who live "Life out Here"! Click
Here to See Why We are a Great Place to Work! Tractor Supply
Company offers a competitive Benefits package, including Medical,
Dental, & Vision plans, to all Full-time Team Members as well as
Part-time Team Members who are deemed eligible based on a minimum
hours requirement. In addition, TSC offers access to other Benefits
such as a Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, 401(k), and an
Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
Keywords: Tractor Supply, New Orleans , Merchandising Sales Associate, High Volume, Other , Gray, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!