Document Control Coordinator
Company: System One
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Primary Position Purpose: The role will be responsible for the
following key areas:
- Leads and manages a project Document Management effort to
analyse, recommend, map and implement information and documentation
work processes and data flows through to full customer
- Works with Project teams, contractors, suppliers, and other
stakeholders to ensure procedures and work processes are delivering
the level of information required.
- Leads the training, implementation, assessments, and
improvements associated with Document Management
- Develops metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of
processes and prepares monthly progress reports for Management
- Establishes procedures and work instructions for document
development, distribution and retention.?Ongoing implementation,
development, and improvement of workflow processes.
- Creates quality monitoring methods and processes to monitor
data entry accuracy.
- Interfaces with internal and external customers on a routine
- Establishes records formats as required by contract and storage
- Coordinates development of project turnover and archival plan.
Responsibilities, Duties and Expectations The key accountabilities
for this role include:
- Sets up and maintain records/data management system to capture
all records control requirements, including maintenance of files,
quality assurance, information conversions, and systems
- Develops policies and procedures for records/data management
- Manage file structure of various internal project teams as well
as external partners and vendors.
- Ensure file accessibility is restricted to approved team
- Ensure current revision of each document is available for
viewing and use.
- Develop system to archive and lock down past out-of-date
- Ensures software compliance with contractual requirements.
- May serve as liaison with corporate IT as the site software
representative. Qualifications / Skills / Experience ESSENTIAL
- 4 years minimum experience in Document Control or
- Ability to work independently and serve various teams
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Strong interpersonal relationships with peers, senior
management, and external contacts regarding the role s functional
areas of expertise DESIRABLE
- Secondary Education. 2+ years
- Experience with DOORS software
- Experience with Oracle Software
- Experience with Microsoft Teams Software Relationships: This
position is based in New Orleans, LA and will report to the senior
management team, including Divisional Managers, may provide
additional direction and duties from time to time. Clear
communication and interpersonal skills are necessary as direct
contact with clients, prospective clients, and production team is
an important aspect of this position. It is your responsibility to
ensure that the Company s values and interests are maintained
during all internal and external communications. Working
- This role will require minimal travel ( 10%).
- Operating in marine manufacturing facilities, there may be
exposure to dust, fumes, airborne particles, temperature extremes,
and elevated noise levels. All health, safety, environment, and
quality policies must be followed to protect yourself, your work
colleagues, and the environment.
- Employees must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and
frequently lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
Keywords: System One, New Orleans , Document Control Coordinator, Other , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...