Company: Easterseals Louisiana Inc.
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: March 20, 2023
EOE STATEMENT: We are an equal employment opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
- Processing referrals received to determine eligibility
- Facilitate the process for a child and family from referral
through the intake and eligibility determination process to the
completion of a child's initial Individualized Family Service Plan
- Assisting parents of eligible children in gaining access to all
services identified in the (IFSP)
- Assembling appropriate multidisciplinary eligibility team for
- Ensuring appropriate IFSP teams are established to determine
appropriate levels of services
- Ensuring that the services listed on the IFSP meet the
individual child and family needs identified during the assessment
- Coordinating the provision of early intervention services and
other services (such as medical services for purposes other than
diagnostic and evaluation reasons) that the child needs or are
- Facilitating the timely delivery of available services.
Ensuring that each child is appropriately transitioned at program
- Maintaining required licenses, and continuing education
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Qualifications:
A Bachelor's or Master's degree in one of the following human
service fields, from an accredited institution in the areas of:
- Social work from a program accredited by the Council on Social
- Nursing (RN) currently licensed in Louisiana (one year of paid
experience will substitute for the degree
- Other human services related field, including: psychology,
education, counseling, social services, sociology, philosophy,
family and consumer sciences, criminal justice, rehabilitation
services, child development, substance abuse, gerontology, and
vocational rehabilitation, and child life and family studies
- General Studies with a major concentration in either of the
above listed human services fields
- Liberal arts or general studies with a concentration of at
least 16 hours in one of the human services related fields listed
- Easterseals Louisiana is a Drug-Free Workplace pre-employment
and random drug tests will be administered.
- Will be required to pass Easterseals Louisiana background
- Those who do not choose to be vaccinated and provide proof of
vaccination, will be required to follow agency protocols.
- Per Louisiana Department of Health, we follow the Health
Standards Section for Criminal Convictions that bar employment of
unlicensed persons. For more information ' please refer to this
Easterseals Louisiana (ESL) is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran
status, gender identity, and sexual orientation. It is our goal to
reach qualified vulnerable populations.
LOCATION: LA, New Orleans
Keywords: Easterseals Louisiana Inc., New Orleans , Intake Coordinator, Other , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...