IT Specialist Mid
Company: Marathon TS
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Marathon TS is seeking qualified and skilled individuals to join
our NGEN team.
NGEN is the Next Generation Enterprise Network responsible for
maintain and modernizing the global network of the Navy and Marine
- Assist information engineers in coding, testing,
implementation, and documentation projects.
- Conceptualize, design, construct, test, and implement portions
of business and technical Information Technology (IT) solutions
through application of appropriate software development life cycle
- Interact with the customer to gain an understanding of the
business environment, technical context, and organizational
- Define scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned
- Collect, identify, define, and organize detailed user and IT
- Coordinate and collaborate with others in analyzing collected
requirements to ensure plans and identified solutions meet customer
needs and expectations.
- Confirm and prioritize project plans and deliverables with the
- Participate in business and technical IT solution
implementations, upgrades, enhancement, and conversions.
- Apply metrics to monitor performance and measure key project
- Prepare system documentation. Establish and maintain security,
integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Analyze, identify and resolve business and or technical
problems using appropriate tools.
- Participate in special studies and stay current on emerging
tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Experience in Information Systems (IS).
- Specialized experience in a single discipline such as
assembly/integration, cross-discipline functions, data engineering,
industry expertise, knowledge engineering or legacy evolution.
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma
- Active Secret Clearance
- 4 Years of Experience
- CompTIA Security + -
Marathon TS -is committed to the development of a creative, diverse
and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal
employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals,
employment decisions at Marathon TS will be based on merit,
qualifications, and abilities. Marathon TS does not discriminate
against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic
protected by law (referred to as "protected status").
Keywords: Marathon TS, New Orleans , IT Specialist Mid, Other , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...