Front Desk Supervisor
Company: Hyatt Place New Orleans Convention Center
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Location: Hyatt Place New Orleans Convention Center
Position Type: Non-Management
The starting pay rate for this position is$16.00per hour.
We are looking to add a friendlyFront Desk Supervisor to our team! As our Front Desk Supervisor, you will be responsible for the overall success of the front desk and ensuring guest satisfaction and product quality standards are met. You will plan and supervise the activities of a diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of the businesses. Most importantly, you will be a key person of reference for team members, vendors, and guests.
This position may require flexible scheduling availability.
- Check-in/Check-out hotel guests
- Process all payments according to established hotel requirements
- Provide information and assistance to all guests and vendors
- Oversee aspects of the food and beverage department under the guidance of management
- Prepares all necessary reports during each shift for the management team
- Ensure all front desk staff know all components/features of our guest service guarantee and are trained to meet service standards
- Assist in creating and distributing the team member schedule in a timely manner
- Highly motivatedteam player with strong initiative and desire for achievement
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary
- Ability to work well in stressful situations
- Readily available and approachable for all guests while providing excellent guest service
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, theemployee is regularly required to stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time.
Island Hospitality is committed to employee development and displays that commitment with a formalized training and development program providing a clear path for any employee with a desire and aptitude to thrive in the hospitality business. As team members join Island Hospitality from other organizations they too can build on that prior experience and find further growth opportunities within our company by utilizing the tools and resources offered.
Team Member Wellness Program: How We Thank You For All You Bring To The Team
Rewarding Benefits Package:
- Healthcare including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA & FSA plans available!
- Dependent care FSA
- Identity Theft Protection Insurance
- Commuter benefits including transit & parking
- Pet Insurance
- PTO and Payroll Incentives for Annual Wellness Exams
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Subscriptions including access to gyms, financial planning, counseling, and legal services
- Paid Sick and Vacation Time
- Family Leave
- 401(k) Retirement plan - IHM Matches 100% up to 3% of your salary and an extra 50% on the next 2% of your salary. 401(k) is fully vested upon the first contribution
Rewarding Hard Work:
- Incentive based bonus program
- Free room nights at our hotels and e mployee discounts within your hotel brand
- Discounts for friends and family within your hotel brand
- Team Member of the Month, Quarter, and Year recognition and bonus
- Discounted tickets to theme parks, musicals, movies, and more through Tickets at Work
- Career Growth through our in-house training program with a path personalized toyour desiredgoals
- Referral bonus programto ANY of our locations
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Hyatt Place New Orleans Convention Center, New Orleans , Front Desk Supervisor, Other , New Orleans, Louisiana
here to apply!