Help Desk Analyst II
Company: Keno Kozie Associates
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: April 9, 2021
The Help Desk Analyst role is a pro-active, technology focused,
customer service oriented professional focused on supporting HBR
who will be based out of our client's office. This position will be
part of a team of IT professionals who provide in-house technical
PC hardware and software support. This person will respond to IT
tickets, trouble reports, and personally visit employees to
troubleshoot the nature of the problem and take the necessary
course of action to resolve it.
- Provide quality technical service to end users via deskside,
phone, and email support.
- Support of all desktop applications, integrations, and the
efficient delivery and updates of these applications.
- Evaluate, deploy, and support all desktop applications and
develop seamless integrations among desktop applications.
- Perform routine software updates to enhance functionalities and
security. Troubleshoot and resolve escalated desktop application
and OS issues.
- Create custom group policies for workstations.
- Assist in maintenance of software licensing, configuration
settings, operating systems, security updates, computer upgrades,
major and minor software upgrades.
- Responsible for installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting
end user hardware, personal computer operating systems and mobile
devices, and application software.
- Assist with any project hardware rollouts and applications/data
migrations ranging from small user groups to firmwide technology
- Monitor office network and internet connectivity to ensure all
network environments are operational.
- Assist in maintenance of network/server equipment and network
- Perform client new hire user IT onboarding training as well as
day-to-day application training as needed
- Carry out other IT duties, including testing and documenting,
and professionally interacting with client service managers and
- Additional responsibilities as needed.
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Computer Science,
Information Technology, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 4 + years of desktop support, application support,
and supporting operating systems in a Microsoft Windows enterprise
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and experience in supporting
Microsoft Windows desktop infrastructure and related
- Experience with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Citrix, and
VMWare is desired.
- Word processing experience a plus.
- Learning Management System experience a plus.
- Must have working knowledge of personal computers as well as
familiarity of local area networks and cabling topologies.
- Previous experience working in a law firm environment a
- Experience in legal specific applications a plus - Document
Management, document creation, forms/templates, etc.
- Previous experience with IT user training preferred.
HBR Consulting LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, civil union status, national
origin, ancestry, age, parental status, disabled status, veteran
status, or any other legally protected classification, in
accordance with applicable law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Keno Kozie Associates, New Orleans , Help Desk Analyst II, Professions , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!