Construction Manager, Plaquemines LNG
Company: Venture Global LNG
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Venture Global LNG ("Venture Global") is a long-term, low-cost
provider of American-produced liquefied natural gas. The company's
two Louisiana-based export projects service the global demand for
North American natural gas and support the long-term development of
clean and reliable North American energy supplies. Using reliable,
proven technology in an innovative plant design configuration,
Venture Global's modular, mid-scale plant design will replace
traditional designs as it allows for the same efficiency and
operational reliability at significantly lower capital cost.We are
seeking a leader to join us as a Construction Manager. This person
is responsible for management of all construction safety, planning,
and field activities in support of the project objectives. This
position will be located in the New Orleans, LA
- Ensure Safety is the paramount objective when planning and
executing all construction activities.
- Manage and direct project teams by providing communication,
coordination and follow-up to meet project goals and objectives;
ensure project scope or work, schedule and budget are clearly
defined and understood
- Work closely with Construction Supervisors, Schedulers,
Planners regarding development and implementation of the project
quality system ensuring thorough understanding of the project scope
- Inspect and monitor field conditions with an eye toward safety
- Monitor work for quality and specification conformance.
- Mitigate schedule and productivity impacts through creative
- Ensure craft job satisfaction is maintained to minimize
- Translate project plans into coherent, credible, realistic
- Providing in the field construction assistance and problem
solving based on previous experience.
- Understand industry standards, applicable regulatory codes and
requirements, and company standards.
- Report on project status, performance, constraints and issues
to Senior Management.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Construction
Management ideal however years of service in similar roles
demonstrating capabilities could be substituted.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in craft field management.
- Experience in LNG liquefaction facilities preferred.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and work within project
deadlines, and adjust as priorities changes occur
- Possess the ability to mentor others through technical training
and guidance on planning and scheduling.
- Have the ability to read and interpret engineer drawings to
include P&IDs, Civil/Structural plans and details, Electrical
wiring diagrams, Piping isometrics, etcetera.
- Broad knowledge of Codes, Standards, and Industry Best
- Exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have advanced computer experience with Microsoft Office,
Microsoft Projects, PowerPoint, and Excel Work products. Venture
Global LNG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, non -disqualifying physical or mental disability,
national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by
Keywords: Venture Global LNG, New Orleans , Construction Manager, Plaquemines LNG, Professions , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!