Company: Cardinal Logistics
Location: Pearl River
Posted on: January 15, 2022
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
The Dispatcher is in charge of dispatching and communication
functions to ensure on-time delivery completion. Communicates with
drivers and customers through computers or phones, and assigns
carriers to routes.
* Ensures drivers are on time and keeps track of status of route
and delivery completion.
* Acts as liaison and answers incoming phone calls from drivers on
* Keeps customers informed of delivery status.
* Reviews pictures of merchandise and signatures.
* Resolves any issues from review, pullback, or exceptions.
* Reports driver issues or concerns to appropriate management for
* Handles post-delivery calls for survey completion.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Previous experience in dispatching, routing, or logistics.
* Ability to handle sudden route changes or delivery issues is
* Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
* Must be able to interact effectively within all levels of the
Customer's and Cardinal's organization.
* Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
* Pay Type Hourly
* Required Education High School
* CC 805 Pearl River, LA, 63331 Old Military Road, Pearl River,
Louisiana, United States of America
Keywords: Cardinal Logistics, New Orleans , Dispatcher, Professions , Pearl River, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!