Driver - Local
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Hi! ACERTUS is looking for reliable Part Time Local Drivers to
add to our team. In this role, you will have the ability to provide
customer service while transporting vehicles in a safe, efficient
manner. We are looking for team players who are committed to
providing our clients with an excellent experience in a
professional manner. Your schedule can be flexible, and you are
able to work up to 30 hours a week.
What you will bring to ACERTUS:
- Must be at least 24 years of age.
- Passionate about providing outstanding Customer Service.
- Possess excellent professional communication skills.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- One year of driving experience.
- Knowledge of laws governing the operation of motor vehicles on
- Knowledge of how to operate vehicles assigned.
- Ability to follow detailed systems and procedures
- Must be tech savvy and have regular access to a Smart
- All valid classification of Driver Licenses are acceptedThe
In this role you will:
- Be able to withstand the physical aspects of the position
(Driving/sitting for long periods of time and being exposed to
different weather and road conditions)
- Maneuver assigned vehicles in narrow and constricted
- Communicate timely and effectively with clients and
- Prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments
simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines
- Function effectively independently and in a team
- Respond to customer questions and concerns
- Present electronic and hard copies of documents pertaining to
- Submit required documents for processing
- Complete Pre and Post trip ECR (Electronic Condition Report) on
- Complete vehicle intake process that will include:
- Vehicle Photos
- Exterior Damage
- Vehicle Trim
- Fuel and Transmission Type
- Number of Keys
- Interior Damage
- Signs of Smoking
- Installed Options
- Vehicle VIN
- Dashboard Warning Lights
- Vehicle MileageHow we will support your position:
- On-going job specific training
- Driver Referral rewards
- Continuous exposure to innovative technology
- Work/Life balance
- Team huddlesPre-employment requirements:
- Completed criminal background report
- Negative Drug Screening
- Valid Driver s License and clean Motor Vehicle
ACERTUS is as an automotive logistics provider that utilizes
technology to provide unparalleled service and visibility into the
transportation process accompanied by a full suite of vehicle
lifecycle solutions. Our people, process, and innovative technology
are the engine behind our relentless drive to deliver. We believe
in enhancing our customers experience by providing end-to-end
solutions throughout the lifecycle of a vehicle. ACERTUS offers a
suite of vehicle transportation services, customizable technology,
a national title and registration platform, compliance services,
home delivery and pickup, and a growing vehicle storage footprint
throughout North America.
ACERTUS is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or
Associated topics: dispatcher, fleet, handler, management, manager
trainee, operations manager, service manager, supervisor,
Keywords: ACERTUS, New Orleans , Driver - Local, Professions , Slidell, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!