Company: USG Insurance Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Hours: 8:30-5:00 Local TimeCompensation: Based on Experience
-Summary:USG is a national wholesale/brokerage for hard to place
commercial insurance coverages. This position works in close
support and on behalf of the Producer/Broker providing assistance
where necessary to maintain a professional work product and
relationship with our carriers, retail agents, and
Producer/Broker(s). Prior insurance industry experience is
required.This position is based in our -Covington, LA -location and
will assist or be a member of one or more Production teams;
responsible for tasks as assigned by a Senior Production Assistant,
Executive Production Assistant, or designated Producer/Broker(s)
including, but not limited to: those tasks related to policy
maintenance or submissions, renewal marketing, cross-selling,
communication with agents or carriers, and data entry work to
prepare submissions.Responsibilities Include:
- Assist in managing a book of commercial lines renewal policies
including the review, remarketing, quoting, and policy
- Requesting renewal application specifications from retail
agent, summarize completed applications along with exposures, loss
history, target pricing and submit to brokerage carriers for
- Review all solicited renewal quotations and negotiate final
pricing and terms/conditions for identified carriers.
- Prepare and submit final renewal quotations for recommended
carriers to retail agent. - Record renewal progress and final
- Prepare and record all required information needed to bind and
- Review and process all mid-term endorsement/cancellation and
- Provide timely and accurate customer service to retail
- Provide new business marketing and quoting assistance as
- Review and approve final policy issuance for MGA renewal
- Request, review and approve all loss control reports for
renewal business per company guidelines. - Communicate and confirm
with retail agent the compliance of any actions pursuant to the
findings of the loss control report per the carrier
- Perform in a manner that will prevent errors and
- Consistently demonstrate a professional, positive,
team-oriented attitude while performing job duties.
- Attend company approved seminars and other educational
activities required to stay current on latest developments, trends,
and regulations in the marketplace.
- Provide technical and administrative assistance required to
support the attainment of stated office-wide objectives in
conjunction with service standards.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications: - -
- Candidates should be located near the -Covington, LA
- 2- 5 years of prior insurance experience, past experience
should include either wholesale brokerage/MGA, retail insurance
agency or carrier experience.
- C.I.S.R or P&C license is preferred by not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Windows based software applications and basic
- Knowledge of basic P&C insurance, forms, endorsements,
rating methods, and terminology
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as annual and
short-term premiums, additional and return premiums related to
endorsement and audit activities, commissions, policy fees, taxes,
etc. -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: USG Insurance Services, Inc., New Orleans , Production Assistant, Professions , Covington, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!