Location: New Orleans
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Join our team and begin tackling critical issues at all levels
of government in a team-focused environment with an emphasis on
personal and professional growth. Now more than ever, organizations
need support to address pressing needs in accounting,
budgeting/forecasting, financial reporting, assurance, and internal
controls. Accounting & Internal Controls (A&IC) is
well-positioned to help our clients address their most urgent
finance transformation needs. If you are interested in helping
organizations effectively managefinancial risks, then our team
would be a great fit for you!
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our
people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact.
Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as
public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+
professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate
disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission
Our team of financial modeling and valuation professionals includes
financial advisors and economists from varied diverse backgrounds
who together help our clients make better decisions using custom,
tailored financial models. We make an impact by advising our
clients on critical public issues in areas such as business case
analysis, transaction execution, credit analysis, cash flow
analysis, valuation and portfolio optimization.
Work you'll do
- Review documentation and work papers related to Audit
- Give exceptional attention to detail and identify process
- Effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and work
- Appeal to wide audiences through clear and succinct written and
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance or Related Field
- 4+ years of general auditing experience required
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication
- Up to 15% travel required
- Must be eligible for clearance required for position
- Prior Big 4 or other professional services experienced
- Strong ability to work in a team environment
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping
people at every level of their career to identify and use their
strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to
learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to
hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development
programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to
continue to grow throughout their career.
Keywords: Deloitte, New Orleans , Auditor Consultant, Professions , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!