Company: ADT SOLAR
Posted on: June 25, 2022
About The JobThe Business Intelligence team provides business
critical insights using data and analytics, ensures cross
functional alignment of goals and supports our internal business
partners with the execution of company objectives and key results
(OKRs).As a Data Analyst, you will take on data and analytics
challenges in an agile way. In this role, you will use an
analytical, data-driven approach to drive a deep understanding of
our fast-changing business. You will partner with internal data
teams to provide data-driven insights to drive objectives related
to customer effort, retention, and operational efficiency.
- Build efficient and insightful BI solutions to drive key
customer and organizational outcomes
- Develop and maintain queries and logic for business metric
- Partner with data and business stakeholders to understand
business and technical requirements, plan and execute projects, and
communicate status, risks, and issues.
- Utilize Power BI, SQL, Python, or other tools to generate
dashboard and analyze data to drive business efficiency.
- Work closely with the BI team to validate, optimize, and
reengineer code backing dashboards to ensure accurate and efficient
delivery of information to stakeholders.
- Focus on visualization design best practices to develop a
clean, intuitive BI product for stakeholder self-service.
- Lead the organization, documentation, and data knowledge within
the Business Intelligence teamMinimum Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in relational database systems and SQL
- Snowflake experience preferred, certification a huge plus
- Experience with validating and query large datasets (> 1
- 2+ years of demonstrated dashboard, storytelling experience
- Power BI experience preferred; Tableau, Qlik Sense and other BI
Tool experience considered.
- 2+ years experience in testing, data analysis, or statistical
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience partnering with internal
stakeholders (Finance, Operations, Sales etc.) to develop
cross-functional BI solutions
- 2+ years of demonstrated analytics problem solving skills:
Ability to work with large amounts of data and conduct analysis
from identifying issues and trends, to recommending
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Mathematics/Statistics, or Applied Behavioral Sciences. Master s
degree a huge plus.
- Graphic Design experience
- Experience with cloud database technologies, specifically
Snowflake; Azure SQL, Google BigQuery, AWS etc. considered.
- Experience in Agile delivery principles and tools (Scrum,
Kanban, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Salesforce Service/Sales Cloud experience
Keywords: ADT SOLAR, New Orleans , Data Analyst, Professions , Mandeville, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!