Salesforce Business Analyst - Sr. Specialist
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Work you'll do:
As an A&A Growth Specialist, you will be an integral part of
the team that develops and implements targeted audit growth
strategies and initiatives in support of growing Deloitte's Audit &
Assurance business. As a focused Customer Relationship Management
(CRM) Business Analyst within the A&A Growth team, you will
play a critical role in supporting sales pursuit and relationship
activities through your knowledge of Deloitte's tailored Customer
Relationship Management (CRM) Salesforce platform.
- Become a subject matter expert with Deloitte's CRM Salesforce
- Own and manage relevant reporting and dashboards, working with
multiple areas and levels of the business to provide targeted
- Drive business insights for leadership, leveraging data and
analysis, while identifying trends, patterns and focus areas.
- Assist with driving the vision, roadmap and requirements for
the CRM system with specific focus on the needs for Audit &
- Play a critical role in managing the product backlog. Work with
the business to understand and prioritize needs, while proactively
suggesting future enhancements and improvements.
- Define, draft and validate business and functional requirements
and related acceptance criteria.
- Conduct user acceptance testing to ensure solutions are defect
free and achieve design requirements.
- Assist with responding to queries sent to the CRM support
- Provide advanced technical or business support for issues, as
escalated by the technical Support team.
- Assist with the accuracy and ongoing maintenance of data
- Assist with Salesforce license maintenance.
- Assist with presentations to promote usage and understanding of
the CRM capabilities.
- Assist with development of training, communications, best
practices and FAQs.
- Coordinate and contribute to team projects to promote a growth
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis or product
development of software-based solutions. Experience and
understanding of Salesforce a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and Internet
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Team player that works well in collaborative and matrix
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to get up-to-speed quickly, work independently and
demonstrate solid decision-making skills.
- Be able to collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary
team including A&A practitioners, A&A leadership,
developers and testers.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Keywords: Deloitte, New Orleans , Salesforce Business Analyst - Sr. Specialist, Professions , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!