Production Supervisor - 2:00pm to 10:00pm
Company: Elmer Chocolate
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionDo you enjoy leading people? Do you enjoy making
candy? Then this opportunity might be for you. Check out our short
video by clicking here ...Click here for Elmer Chocolate videoElmer
Chocolate is seeking a highly motivated and organized Supervisor
for the Mid Shift to monitor the production of moulded chocolates
and various seasonal candy. The Supervisor is responsible for
leading an assigned production team consisting of diverse operators
and associates. Responsibilities include safety, quality,
production reporting including machine/line efficiency.Since 1855,
Elmer Chocolate has been a leading candy and snack manufacturer in
the Gulf South. Originally known for Heavenly Hash® and Gold
Brick®, today the family-owned business is recognized as the second
largest heart box chocolates manufacturer in the
USA.SupervisorShift times vary. Basic Responsibilities:
- Leads a team of 5+ operators and 9+ associates.
- Staffing, training and development.
- Monitors the production of moulded chocolates and various
seasonal candy including machine/line efficiency.
- Communicates production plans and needs.
- Interprets and enforces safety policy, GMP's and company
- Maintains and improves quality programs.
- Production reporting including regulating/monitoring of
material flow and material usage.
- Ensures job orders are completed.
- Manages time and attendance.
- Handles employee relations, corrective actions.
- Employee Performance Management.Required Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 18 years or older.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing
- Leadership skills, positive attitude and common sense.
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building skills
in person and writing.
- Experience with industrial production lines including
industrial control systems (HMI).
- Intermediate computer skills Microsoft Office (Excel, Word,
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Initiative and ownership.
- Dependability and reliability.
- Team player.
- Available to work overtime and weekends.
- Pass drug test.What Elmer Chocolate Offers:
- Competitive wage
- Medical Benefits
- Paid vacation
- Climate controlled environment
- Full time Elmer Chocolate is committed to providing equal
employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a disabled veteran
or other veteran or military status, sex, age, national origin,
ancestry, disability, marital status, status with regard to public
assistance, or other protected by class status.This organization
participates in E-verify.Please No Agencies704037040170454
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Elmer Chocolate, New Orleans , Production Supervisor - 2:00pm to 10:00pm, Professions , Ponchatoula, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!