Wellhead Service Technician
Company: NNW, INC
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Wellhead Service Technician will provide field service to
customers by installing new wellhead systems and repairing or
removing wellhead, production tree and frac equipment. Other
services include testing, torquing and valve repair. -Specific
- Follow customer's service order as dispatched by Shop Manager
and/or Operations Manager.
- Receive, assemble/disassemble, test, install, remove and/or
repair all makes and types of wellhead and frac equipment.
- Properly diagnose wellhead and valve issues and provide in the
field repair or replacement.
- Complete all tasks while in compliance with all health, safety
and environmental rules, regulations, laws and ordinances whether
required by the company and customer and by all local, state and
- Provide customer with verbal and written reports regarding
diagnosis and remediation efforts.
- Complete all job-related paperwork (i.e. field service tickets,
job summary reports, etc.)Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent GED and one year of
experience as a wellhead service technician, or in lieu of diploma,
at least two years of experience as a wellhead service
technician.Position Eligibility Requirements:
- Work on call 24/7.
- Be able to lift object weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Work overtime and on weekends/holidays, as required.
- Pass a drug test (urinalysis/hair follicle) and physical.
- Be able to work offshore and onshore.
- Required to complete all necessary safety training as required
by company and customers.
- Be able to work a minimum 8 hour workday in extreme heat or
cold working conditions.
- Required to submit and pass employee MVR if job offer includes
- Contractor Fitness For Duty COVID-19 Vaccination Customer
RequirementsLOCATIONS:Gulf of Mexico - offshore
Keywords: NNW, INC, New Orleans , Wellhead Service Technician, Professions , Picayune, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!