Physical Therapy Technician
Company: Affiliated Physical Therapy
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Growing multi-state physical therapy practice seeks a part-time
or full-time Physical Therapy Technician at our Hammond location.
This position is great for students going into the industry! Our
purpose is 'Strengthening Lives Through Helping Others'. Working in
a team environment which provides the highest level of patient
care, some initial duties include:
- Assisting providers with patient exercises
- Greet and work with patients through each visit
- Support Front Office Coordinator in managing things such as
patient arrival and departure, answering phones, scheduling, and
- Effectively communicate with providers, patients, Front Office
- Able to work in fast paced environment with attention to detail
(Effective Time Management)
The perfect candidate will be outgoing, friendly, professional,
detail oriented, have computer experience, customer service
relations. Empower is a value driven company, and in order to give
our patients the best experience we feel the following values are
- Patients First
- Grow with Purpose
- Excellence in Action
- Enjoy the Journey!
Experience in the healthcare industry and exercise science are both
highly recommended qualities for this position.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
* Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
* Monday to Friday
* Are you interested in pursuing a career in physical therapy?
* exercise science: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Affiliated Physical Therapy, New Orleans , Physical Therapy Technician, Professions , Hammond, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!