Room Care Maintenance - The Windsor Court
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The Room Care Maintenance is responsible for assisting with the operation, maintenance, service and repair of equipment as assigned in the respective department. He/she is also responsible for participating in the preventative maintenance program of the builing and guest rooms, handling guest requests and other work orders as assigned. He/she is also responsible for performing the job in a safe and efficient manner and performing trade jobs, such as carpentry, painting, plumbing, etc.
* Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
* High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Licensed in a trade preferred (plumbing electrical HVAC carpentry etc.)
* Assist with the operation maintenance and repair of equipment.
* Change out light bulbs; perform preventative maintenance for guest rooms to include: vinyl repair touch up paint minor furniture repair tub caulking tile repairs etc.
* Perform preventative maintenance for ice machines refrigerators kitchen equipment laundry equipment HVAC guestrooms meeting rooms the swimming pool and hot tub.
* Perform plumbing repair laundry equipment repair preventative maintenance on all exhaust fans and supply; monitor energy conservation; repair vacuum cleaners and any other small equipment upon request.
* Immediately follow up on any alarms to determine the exact location and cause - determine emergency status and report to the Front Desk with findings.
* Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
Surrounded by a city chock full of history, Windsor Court Hotel invites travelers to make their own memories just steps from the French Quarter. From romance to relaxation to traditional New Orleans celebrations, guests will find the best of all worlds at our award-winning hotel. Rich in style and French-inspired d--cor, our elegant retreat embraces the spirit and hospitality of the city while staying loyal to the luxury guests love.
Earning four diamonds from AAA and four stars from Forbes, our New Orleans hotel is determined to stay distinguished, just like the city itself. Whether guests are looking to spend their days in the French Quarter or Central Business District - each within walking distance of our front doors - or prefer to lose track of time taking in views from our rooftop pool and exploring our art collection, we'll turn your vacation fantasies into your fondest lifelong memories. Top adventures off with a trip to our spa followed by some sipping and savoring at our award-winning restaurants, lounges and tea room and visitors will start to see why just one stay at Windsor Court Hotel isn't enough.
As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in all 50 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period, those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes the following:
* Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more details
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
* Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
* Term Life and AD&D Insurance
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Assistance Program
* 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, New Orleans , Room Care Maintenance - The Windsor Court, Professions , New Orleans, Louisiana
here to apply!