Work Preparation Technician - Offshore
Company: Allied Reliability Group
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: May 24, 2023
The Work Preparation--Technician develops quality work
packages/plans that address safety/health/environmental factors,
reliability, and cost.
Perform job scoping activities for all work orders and perform
complete planning activities for Priority 1 and 2 work orders
including but not limited to:
- create 72FC work orders from approved notifications
- visit job site to diagnose and scope problem to determine true
failure mode and/or cause of defect
- determine work scope and gather job site details via work prep
- create digital work prep folder in SharePoint
- create work prep notes in work order
- receive new material from warehouseman
- perform technical QA/QC of new material
- monitor T5 orders for scope changes
- Comply with and adhere to all EME process requirements.
- Coordinate work prep activities with other team members as
needed or as directed by Planning Team Lead.
- Initiate and assist in material requirements
- Print Shop Papers for distribution by team leads.
- Team player capable of multi-tasking and managing competing
- Must be self-directed and work well independently.--
- Must have problem-solving ability, time management skills, and
- Must have proficiency in standard software packages including
MS Word, Excel, and basic understanding of SAP Plant Maintenance
- Must have the ability to read engineering and process drawings,
- Ability to develop and foster positive working relationships
with Planning Team members, asset leadership, and all asset-based
personnel is a necessity.#LI-TS1#CB
- Relevant work experience in an industrial setting with
discipline-specific asset equipment, systems, and components.
- Basic knowledge of maintenance planning principles and
- Must have familiarity with oil and gas separation and
processing systems and equipment; Experience with and knowledge of
operating and maintaining an oil and gas production platform in the
Gulf of Mexico is a significant plus.
- Basic working knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance Module.
- Demonstrated commitment to safe work practices.
- Must hold or be able to obtain HUET certification.
- Must hold or able to secure a TWIC Card through Transportation
Security Administration (TSA).#LI-TS1#CB
Keywords: Allied Reliability Group, New Orleans , Work Preparation Technician - Offshore, Professions , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...