Electrician A (GOM)
Company: Crosby Energy Services
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Description Now Hiring Electricians A (GOM) 14/14 schedule. Crew
change could be out of Grand Isle, Patterson, or Venice.
- Must Have Skills and Knowledge in Offshore and or Onshore
Safety Awareness Training (Safegulf/Safeland or Equivalent).
- Shall include the following : Accident Prevention, Signs &
Tags, Back Safety, Confined Space, Bloodborne Pathogens, Drug and
Alcohol, Electrical Safety, Fall Protection, Fire Prevention and
Extinguishers, Hand Safety, Hazwoper, First Responder Awareness,
Hearing Conservation, Hazard Communication, Incident Reporting &
Investigation, Lockout/Tagout, Permitting, PPE, Waling Working
Surfaces, JSA (Job Safety Analysis) and Stop Work Authority.
- Operate Oil, Gas, Water, Enhanced Recovery, Export, Process and
Consumer Utilities Systems and Processes.
- Inspect, Test and Maintain Piping Systems, Utility and
- Use of Breathing Apparatus
- Simple lifting including Rigging and slinging
- Plan and Prepare for Emergency Response
- Emissions and Discharges
- Waste Handling
- Line and Equipment Specifications and associated Drawings
- Temporary Plant - Facility Changes
- Work in Area Zone Classification
- Working in Hazardous Atmospheres
- Application of MOS-OOS
- Gas Freeing or Purging
- Gas Testing
- Work with Safeguarding and Interlocks
- Maintain Hose Management
- Apply Electrical Safety in Installation
- Power Systems
- Auxiliary and Back UP Power
- Electrical Distribution Systems
- Electrical Drives & Motor Control Center
- Electrical Installations Summary Now Hiring Electricians A
(GOM) 14/14 schedule. Crew change could be out of Grand Isle,
Patterson, or Venice.
Keywords: Crosby Energy Services, New Orleans , Electrician A (GOM), Professions , Houma, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...