Group Sales Manager
Company: Omni Hotels & Resorts
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Royal Orleans Hotel
The Omni Royal Orleans offers graceful elegance in a New Orleans
French Quarter hotel. Located on the most fashionable corner, St.
Louis at Royal, the hotel has received the four-diamond luxury
award for over 30 years and has earned the Pinnacle Award for
meeting services. Our full property renovation incorporates modern
amenities with classic design in our guest rooms, including iconic
wrought iron balconies and redesigned public spaces inspired by
liveliness of the area's culture through various color palettes and
Omni Royal Orleans' associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work
environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the
pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for
exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and
empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated
person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Royal Orleans
Hotel may be your perfect match.
To develop the wedding and social room blocks of 10-25 on peak. To
merchandise as skillfully as possible the guest rooms and function
space weddings/social events to maximize revenue potential for the
hotel and to ensure that the customer has the best possible meeting
experience. To achieve monthly room night goals, develop and
implement sales action plans, maintain positive interdepartmental
communications and to complete special projects as assigned by the
Director of Marketing and Director of Sales.
- Achieve monthly room night booking goals, handling wedding and
social room blocks of 10-25 on peak.
- Follow Booking Guidelines.
- Solicit accounts within assigned market segment utilizing
- Prospect and develop new accounts in line with the hotel's
stated Mission Statement.
- Maintain aggressive weekly telephone, site inspection and
personal call goals and outside sales.
- Use all prospect sources as identified in the Sales Action
- Follow up within 24 hours on leads generated by the GSO, other
Omni Hotels & Resorts, and other lead sources.
- Achieve budgeted room nights, rate and revenues.
- Maintain positive attitude and welcome change.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively to perspective and existing
- Minimal 1 year of sales experience in a management or
- College degree preferred.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Previous knowledge of Delphi FDC preferred
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer -
vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are
available using the following links: -EEOC is the Law Poster -and
the following link is the -OFCCP's Pay Transparency
Nondiscrimination policy statement -If you are interested in
applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special
assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to
Keywords: Omni Hotels & Resorts, New Orleans , Group Sales Manager, Sales , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!