Field Service Rep. III - Field Professional II (Mud Engineer) - Drilling Fl
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, provides well site service to
- Applies content learned through the formal training program in
fluids chemistry, volume and hydraulics calculations, routine and
specialized testing, separation equipment theory and application,
and well site service delivery.
- Works directly with both fluids and equipment supervisors and
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of company products and
services, rig operations, and fluids, separation, and waste
management technologies and related processes.
- Performs in a professional manner as a Halliburton
representative, maintaining good working relationship with
operator's representative and rig personnel.
- Conducts and interprets results of routine and specialized
testing in order to provide technical solutions.
- Conducts the operation of some separation and waste management
equipment and demonstrates understanding of how they affect overall
- Demonstrates advanced ability to adequately prepare and track
inventory of palletized and bulk products and equipment spares at
the rig site based on the drilling program and anticipated
- Demonstrates advanced ability to operate, maintain and optimize
equipment including testing, separation, and waste management
- Complies with health, safety and environment regulations in all
aspects of job performance.
- Mentors and helps in the development of junior employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in STEM (Science, Technology,
Engineering and Mathematics) or other related Bachelor's Degree
program is preferred.
- Position also requires completion of Baroid Core Training
Course at Halliburton or other industry recognized program and 2-4
years of fluids and separation equipment experience.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job
requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles
given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or
(3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill
level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including
Field Professional I - Drilling Fluids or Field Professional II -
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
601 Poydras St 1500 Pan Am Bld, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70130,
Requisition Number: 139576
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Keywords: Halliburton, New Orleans , Field Service Rep. III - Field Professional II (Mud Engineer) - Drilling Fl, Sales , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!