Field Service Rep. I - Field Service Rep. III [Drilling Fluids] (Oil & Gas Industry)
Location: New Orleans
Posted on: September 17, 2023
We are looking for the right people - people who want to
innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best
talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop
themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards
and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers
of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under strict supervision, works directly with both fluids and
equipment supervisors and technical professionals to gain a better
understanding of rig operations, company products and services;
fluids, separation, and waste management technologies.
- Completes formal training program in fluids chemistry, volume
and hydraulics calculations, routine and specialized testing,
separation equipment theory and application, and learns to provide
well site service to customers.
- Learns to operate, maintain and optimize Baroid equipment
including testing, separation, and waste management equipment.
Learns to adequately prepare and track inventory of palletized and
bulk products and equipment spares at the rig site based on the
drilling program and anticipated conditions.
- Assists with interpreting results of routine and specialized
testing in order to provide technical solutions.
- Assists in the operation of some separation and waste
management equipment and has knowledge of how such equipment
affects overall fluid performance.
- Complies with health, safety and environment regulations in all
aspects of job performance.
- Performs in a professional manner as a Halliburton
representative with clients.
- Learns how to maintain good working relationships with
operator's representative and rig personnel.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- No previous work experience is required.
- Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in STEM (Science, Technology,
Engineering and Mathematics) or other related Bachelor's Degree
program is preferred.
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job
requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles
given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or
(3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill
level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including
Field Service Rep II or Field Service Rep III.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability,
genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status,
sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age,
veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by
law or regulation.
601 Poydras St 1500 Pan Am Bld, New Orleans, Louisiana, 70130,
Requisition Number: 180247
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Keywords: Halliburton, New Orleans , Field Service Rep. I - Field Service Rep. III [Drilling Fluids] (Oil & Gas Industry), Sales , New Orleans, Louisiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!